The purpose of the Help Center is to provide you with the right answers at the right time. Our support is provided only to direct product buyers. While applying at our Help Center you will be asked to provide valid support license for our products.
Our Help Center is the only official FoxThemes support handling mechanism. Questions sent using other channels may be ignored without notice.
We provide support because of good will and want to offer our customers best service possible. We keep rights not to provide support due to abuse or any other reasons that are against this policy.
Before asking your question, please make sure you have read the documentation provided and searched the answer within our knowledge base at https://help.foxthemes.com, as some of the questions may be already covered by this resource.
Opening Support Ticket
In order to get a response in reasonable time we are kindly asking you to provide following information while opening support ticket:
- Your website URL
- Login credentials
- Version of Visual Composer used
- Detailed description of actions taken before issue
- Screenshot of the problem
- Any other information that you find useful
All information provided is confidential and will not be provided to any third party.
What Can You Expect From Our Support?
There are certain things that you can expect from our Help Center:
- We always have bug-related and technical support in priority
- We are happy to receive proposals and ideas
- Tiny custom requests can be served (low priority, depending on workload and goodwill)
What Can You Not Expect From Our Support?
There are certain things that are out of scope and will not be handled by our team:
- Generic WordPress questions
- Issues related to 3rd party plugins
- Customization requests
- Any tickets that contain abuse or violence
With leaving your e-mail you agree to receive promotional e-mails and newsletters from FoxThemes, TrueThemes or WPbrothers which are same product.
Thank you for finding time to read this policy and remember that we are here to help you out.